Artezio Selected for The 2013 Global Outsourcing 100 List
Artezio reaches the top-100 list of the best outsourcing providers worldwide according to the IAOP survey for the third time in a row and shows the best result ever.
The Global Outsourcing 100 and its sub-lists is the most respected worldwide ranking of service providers and advisory companies based on global excellence of these companies confirmed by their achievements in qualitative and quantitative indexes during the past year. The lists include a range of companies that provide a full spectrum of outsourcing services from business process outsourcing and information technology to capital asset management, logistics and manufacturing.
In 2013 Artezio achieved the 92th rank of the Main List and the 17th place among the companies from the SME sector (the “Rising Stars” category) and has risen up the rankings for one position. This year Artezio is mentioned in 10 categories of the list:
- Rising Stars in Employee Growth;
- Rising Stars in No. of Centers Worldwide;
- Best 10 Rising Stars & Retail & Consumer Goods;
- Best 10 Rising Stars & Financial Services (Banking & Markets);
- Best 10 Rising Stars – Information/Comm. Technology Services;
- Best 20 Companies– Research & Development Services;
- Best 5 Rising Stars in Russia;
- Best 10 Companies – Employees & in Eastern Europe;
- Best 20 Rising Stars in US;
- Best 20 Rising Stars in Western Europe
"This year Artezio got the best results in Global Outsourcing list. Every year the company is growing and making our services better. We would like to thank the IAOP judges and Artezio clients for their choice and appreciation of our efforts in IT-outsourcing business and will keep on improving our services to get better results next year," comments Pavel Adylin, Artezio CEO.
It’s not the first time Artezio is on the IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 lists. The company was first included in the GO 100 2010 and gets better results every year ever since, that shows Artezio’s growing success in outsourcing services.