Artezio is selected to the Global Outsourcing 100 world best outsourcing providers
The IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 and its sub-lists are essential references for companies seeking new and expanded relationships with the best companies in IT-industry. The lists include service provider and advisory companies from around the world that provide the full spectrum of outsourcing services — not just information technology and business process outsourcing, but also facility services, real estate and capital asset management, manufacturing and logistics. As the global, standard-setting organization and advocate for the outsourcing professional, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) annually produces this research tools to help companies in their outsourcing decisions.
The rating is divided into two parts. First 75 positions are held by the world largest outsourcing providers; companies from SME sector that could prove their leadership by such criteria as the highest quality of services provided, the best customers satisfaction and the number of awards and recognitions of the company and its top-management can expect to get placed on one of the last 25 positions (from 76 to 100)
In 2011 Artezio made it to the Global Outsourcing 100 main list, which is the company's best result ever. This year Artezio is the 94th in the total rating and the 19th in the Rising Stars category.
The company also got into seven sub-categories of the list:
- Best 5 Rising Stars by Industry Focus - Health Care
- Best 20 Rising Stars by Industry Focus - Financial Services (Banking, Markets);
- Best 10 Rising Stars by Service Provided - Research & Development Services;
- Best 20 Rising Stars by Service Provided - Information/Comm. Technology Services;
- Best 5 Rising Stars by Region Served USA;
- Best 20 Rising Stars by Region Served - Western Europe;
- Best 5 Rising Stars by Region Served Russia;
Such outstanding result again proves Artezio’s leadership and recognition in IT-outsourcing industry. This independent survey of IAOP also confirms a success of Artezio industry focused corporate development strategy.